Soccer pwincess

Saturday, April 25, 2009

25 April 2009

haish fall in love with syahmi ...
he say that he is nott sastisfied holding my hand ...
he feel like he wants to hold my hand again and again ...
haish so sweet ...
but am i supposed to love syed ????
but i dun know why now i started to love syahmi and forget syed ???
never mind just love the one that u love now ...
I FUCKING LOVE SYAHMI SIA ...
haish syahmi pls dun leave me ...
i beg you ...
i really really love you ...
no one can steal syahmi from me ...
saper saper curi syahmi dari aku i hope you jatuh longkang ...
serious talking here no kidding okies ...
i am very lucky to have a boy like him haish so sweet , so romantic
cute sia ... can't forget him ....
thanks to hidayu , darlyn and azlinah ...
they are the one who helps me with syahmi ...
love you guys ...
and not to forget love you to sayang ku ...
SYAHMI ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home